This was a gem I found on Pinterest when I searched for cauliflower recipes. Cauliflower is in season right now and I am taking full advantage of the white, yellow and purple cauliflowers at the local farmer’s association store. I eat relatively seasonally so when something I like is in season, I eat it every day.
You can find the recipe here. The changes I made:
- I didn’t make the dumplings, so no flour, butter, egg or first listing of salt
- I used sweet paprika so it wasn’t spicy. I want to try with hot paprika but didn’t have any.
- I used two additive free chicken consomme sleeves and water for the broth. (additive free vegetable consomme here)
- additive free (無添加 mutenka) chicken (チキンyasai) consomme (コンソメ) –> 無添加チキンコンソメ
- additive free (無添加 mutenka) vegetable (野菜 yasai) consomme (コンソメ) –> 無添加野菜コンソメ